Into the Kitchen! At Markings Gallery
Working in the kitchen is a daily event…this lovely work allows it to be an aesthetically pleasing experience!
Artful kitchen elements featuring:
- Nan Kilbourn-Tara’s cookware,
- Ann Prescott’s turned and embellished wood,
- Mark Irving’s turned pepper mills and rolling pins, Maggie’s Farms gourmet utensils,
- Bruce McCreedy: Heirloom Cutting Boards
- Maggies Farm: Gourmet Hand carved utensils
- Kim Walker: Botanical Tiles
- Sharon Townshend: Raku Vegetables
- Janice Jones: Hand loomed table runners and hand towels.
We look forward to your joining us in the July artwalk on July 20th 5-8pm. Otherwise 10-5 daily.
This show to run from July 1 to August 31.
@50 Front Street, Bath, Maine