Admission is $7 ($4 for Seniors, free for kids 12 and under). For more information call Heather Hardy or Jason Anthony at 677-2354 or the DRA at 563-1393.
Music in March, Saturday, March 2, 9, 16, & 23, 2pm: Sponsored by the Friends of TPL, each week will feature a live music performance by local musicians in the Highlands Community Room.
The Dumais Brothers, Zemya, Jud Caswell, and ImproVox will appear. Refreshments will be served. For more information call the library or visit our website. Topsham Public Library, 25 Foreside Road, Topsham, ME 04086, (207) 725-1727, www.topshamlibrary.
Concert date: Sunday, November 4, 2102 from 2-3:30pm
Location: The Harlow Gallery, 160 Water Street, Hallowell, ME 04347
Cost: FREE and open to the public, donations welcome
If you have not done so yet- please submit your Contact Information along with up to 10 images to get listed in the Directory here.
The new website is getting a lot of traffic and it would be a shame for you to miss out on the exposure. This is one of the highest return benefits we can offer you. The quality of the information in the Directory will help all of you get more exposure.
There are still some listings that were pulled over from the old website. These will come down shortly if we do not receive updated information.
1. Organize your thoughts on the image as an artist that you want to project to your audience.
2. Write a paragraph or two about what you do and why you do it.
3. Include your Name, Gallery Name , address and contact information including website.
4. Select 10 of your best images to represent what you offer. (Pls sze 600x 400- no larger)
Put it all in an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
This benefit is great for those with a website- we give you a live link to your site
and for those who do not have a site- you receive organized exposure to the public.
Good for all. Join the group of artists that are already here.
So we just launched the New Website— and the number of visitors is climbing fast.
Would you like to get your name and your art in front of the audience that is checking out the new site??
This is a great opportunity to get out in front of more people- to have your own artist page in addition to the other benefits that membership brings you is awesome.
So-here is the:
- Make sure your membership is up to date.
- If it isn’t, you can get more membership information here or
- send an email to email@example.com
- If you are a current member
- send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information:
- Your Name
- Contact Information
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- A short statement about your art, or service
- 10 images that represent what you do-
- Image pixel size should be 600x 400 (no larger please)
and that’s it. We will work through the emails as we receive them on a first received basis.
Take advantage of this great opportunity with our relaunch.